healing commando

ithrqr

I've been playing a medic spec and been trying to run hard modes. I find healing some tanks just suck and i was wondering if anyone new what stats out side the basic aim and endurance i need. i've been stacking alot of alacrity. Is this wrong? if so what stats should i but getting?

Aim is Trooper's +heals/+spellpower if you want to look at it like that.

Stacking Aim or using Aim Stims should assist - I usually save the ones that drop on trash for instancing - makes things alot easier.

Also I suggest, if you are not already using this, if you are using support cell (which I could not imagine which cell you would otherwise use) build up your charges to 30 before the fight begins so that way you don't have to wait to build up, and hence not behind the 8ball so to speak. Some tanks are just that bad though - so don't blame yourself (unless you are just healing yourself and noone else :eek:)

best of luck!!

Edited by Redd

To me, it seems that you would want to stack more power=alacrity evenly since you get so many +crits in your talent tree. Not to say you shouldn't stack crit as well but with crit given in the talent trees' it seems that stacking the other two evenly is a smarter bet. Thoughts?

Look more towards your ability usage rather than gear. You shouldn't have difficulties healing as commando regardless of your gear. Make sure you primarily focus on Amp-mp combos, keeping trauma probe up, kolto bomb spammage, bacta infusion, etc.

Alacrity is more of a pvp stat.