"the Unyielding" character title

thewatcheruatu

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of this title, but they scrapped a lot of titles from beta, and last I checked (admittedly, a while ago) TORhead still had those scrapped titles.

Regardless of that fact, there are 62 titles I can obtain on my Jedi Consular. So unless they didn't update the codex when they removed those titles, there are a lot of damn titles I don't have and have no idea on how I can even get them at all. I have like, 16.

Regardless of that fact, there are 62 titles I can obtain on my Jedi Consular. So unless they didn't update the codex when they removed those titles, there are a lot of damn titles I don't have and have no idea on how I can even get them at all. I have like, 16.

They didn't update the codex when they removed titles. That is why several planet entries list having a title even though the world title for that planet is no longer obtainable.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
It's not Karagga. I got "the Unyielding" on my BH, who's never done an Op....

But I can't remember how I got it. :p

Pics or it didn't happen. As someone said already, the only way to get it is by doing KP NM in less than two hours or so. Period.