Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Question about crafting

dreadddy

not sure if I understand your question. You're asking how to get your crafting schematics at each tier (might 2 to might 3), and you say that you can get them at the vendor, but that you don't know how to learn them?

You answered your own question. When you purchase a schematic at the vendor, the skill is placed in your crafting window. you highlight that skill and click craft? I think I may not be understanding. If you buy a schematic from a vendor, you have learned the schematic.

now...if you are asking about how to get, say, the schematic for a BLUE might 2 schematic...or a purple...then that's a bit different.

to get the better 'versions' of the green schematics you buy from the vendor, you need to make the green items, and then RE the item...break it back down into some components. Each time you do that you have a chance to learn the next higher level of that same schematic when you do it.

So, if you RE a bunch of green might 2 hilt, and the odds are you'll learn a schematic for the blue version of that. then you'll have to make a bunch of the blue version and RE those to get the chance to learn the purple version.

hope my rambling answered your question...if not then you may need to rephrase it

what i mean is when you start you have a bunch of green learned scematics. i know how to raise them to purple.

say you have might 2 hilt how do you learn might 3 hilt so the next level green without buying it from the vendor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.