PVP and pick up group balance

Delrusant

I just quitted voluntarily my first warzone, why? 4 sith inquisitor assassin and maybe two more inquisitor on the other side. All with slow on long distance lightning, slow on large AOR lightning. Ans all this multiplied by 4 to 6 (there was a sniper and a mercenary).

Launch a melee player into that (jedi knight) and you have One badge with 50 point left on republic ship. Why? The sith inquisitor never died, they had enough slow control that it was impossible to kill them even on 4 vs 4; It must have been like a dream for them.

More over they were center, and control right tower. The direct route to right tower for republic is seen by the center and as such you could never go right and manage to go there because the lightning is 30 meter range (or at least extends if you are taken).

Then you have their stun, and your only 1 stun escape, and the resolve bar that is back to 0 with each death (and you were dying before it was full).

Maybe a simple correction of removing the slow on the lightning and giving them another skill which slows would do the trick? As it is a limit to 3 inquistor in a pvp match would be welcomed.

Moreover give something for non stealth user to detect stealth, we cannot flee because of abscence of stealth (camouflage is not long enough) but we cannot detect them when they go into stealth (either sith or imperial agent) and with a meager 5 meter AOE when you are melee and they are ranged (meaning they usually do not go in stealth while next to you) means that they nearly always manage to flee to fight another day.

It is not fun!

I don't mind dying in pvp especially witht he no durability loss. But not being able to finish someone every time you surprise them (because if they are not surprised, htey have enough stun to kill you) is really no fun. I do not know how to correct this and balance back the PvE especially the quests with stealthy mobs but somethings is needed. It is not even a play your knight better problem. I know I am not very good, but no one could have done anything, and there was at least another jedi knigth who left before match end.

Knight already have a playability disadvantage in pvp due to being melee; it can be overcome, but it is harder to play, but when you add the slows stuns and abscence of consitent breaking of them, nothing can be done. (and kiting does not work with the lightnings)...

If at least there was a similar skill set on the consular to have "FUN" game consular vs inquisitor may be the inquisitor would realise the pain the impacts on others??

One on one might be balanced or nearlly, but too much of them completely imbalance the pvp matches (we add 2 non force user so we were not ranged equip to try to take them).