Nastiest bug so far...

Astron_

I'm a sith juggernaut and doing my class-quest on Belsavis. Just encountered Darth Ekkage's prison, and it bugged. Now I'm stuck with a chatbubble and can't move.

Now that's not the nasty bit. The really nasty bit is the fact that when this occured, the fan on my 2nd graphics-card went bananas. I know about the unoptimized coding in SW:TOR's engine running hardware pretty hard, so I'm running nvidia temp-meters in the background whenever I play this game.

I have 2x 560Ti-cards with exceptional cooling and my case is stuffed with fans. I always keep my case dust-free. My GP-temps during other games like BF3 are about 60 degrees celsius at full scale war on the biggest maps, full graphic-details.

So I alt-tabbed out when I heard the fan started to spin up rather crazy, and the temp on my 2nd GPU was 78 degrees!!!

What on earth is going on with this game-engine? This really freaked me out.

Edited by Astron_

Bump, anyone else experienced something similar?

Also, my 2nd GPU is the one running the Physix-emulation, although I don't know if that has got anything to do with this.

I did too, relogging and then clicking the stone fixed it for me.

Still takes some time before the convo loads though.

use latest vga driver, if it dosent help roll back and use driver that came with your VGA card on CD because the driver on the CD is original drivers and tested so it should works with the vga cards with no problems.

I'm always using the latest drivers from nvidia's site, and these drivers work flawlessly with my cards in any of the other games I have installed on my comp. Thanks though.

Edited by Astron_