Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Gungan Race?

eldervamp

Greetings...

I heard that in the next big update they are going to bring the Gungan race into the game.

I'm looking forward to it. Can not wait to play a Gungan Jedi Knight!!!

"Gungans no dyin' witout a fight. Wesa warriors." - Jar Jar Binks

Greetings...

I heard that in the next big update they are going to bring the Gungan race into the game.

I'm looking forward to it. Can not wait to play a Gungan Jedi Knight!!!

"Gungans no dyin' witout a fight. Wesa warriors." - Jar Jar Binks

sources?

Man, it would be so crazy if Gungans made it into the game before Wookies. Chewy (I mean one of his early ancestors) would be crying in his grave.

Never Wookies. In a game as dialogue heavy as this one is, can you imagine going through hundreds of cutscenes where your character only speaks in grunts and growls?

wait, what, where did you find this out???

He is trolling because he knows Gungans are one of the hated things in the entire starwars story so by posting that he has read they are being introduced without linking to a credible source he is hoping for a multi-page flamefest.

Never Wookies. In a game as dialogue heavy as this one is, can you imagine going through hundreds of cutscenes where your character only speaks in grunts and growls?

I would and I'd be laughing about it all the way through. I'd also do an Ugnaught if I could for their pig/fart speak. It's so hilarious.

Plus, we're also about 1000 years before Naboo is discovered, so no Gundans will be making it into this game unless they do a maHOOOsive retcon to the SW universe!

I recall Naboo was mentioned in a quest once on Hutta, but that was in the beta and I haven't made an IA since. It was positively Naboo, but whether it's still there or not i don't know.

That said, I'd love it if Naboo came up in a future expansion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.