Charismatic and sadistic, can it be done and not presented as a joke.

Matais

TItle speaks for itself.

I mean can there be a character whos a sadist but doesn't act like a cliche. Something with Charisma and yet a subtle bluntness to it. Idk i had my own idea but i wanted to know what everyone else would say first

TItle speaks for itself.

I mean can there be a character whos a sadist but doesn't act like a cliche. Something with Charisma and yet a subtle bluntness to it. Idk i had my own idea but i wanted to know what everyone else would say first

Dark side Sith Warrior with avoiding the Stupid Evil options (like murdering innocents for no reason). You will still pick plenty of dark side options which are simply "smarter". Also don't avoid all light side choices, some of them are pretty evil but simply have more intrigue. At least that's how I do it with my DS Sith Warrior.

Sith Warrior can be incredibly charismatic. He's truly a magnificent bastard.

PS Oh, and you can be plenty sadistic with SW, more than any other class.

Edited by Kozor

Dark side Sith Warrior with avoiding the Stupid Evil options (like murdering innocents for no reason). You will still pick plenty of dark side options which are simply "smarter". Also don't avoid all light side choices, some of them are pretty evil but simply have more intrigue. At least that's how I do it with my DS Sith Warrior.

Sith Warrior can be incredibly charismatic. He's truly a magnificent bastard.

PS Oh, and you can be plenty sadistic with SW, more than any other class.