The BH merc nerf thread..

Kaladorei

./facepalm What is it with you guys?

Heck I could post a vid of my commando doing the same thing, but you would call it fake, heck Bioware could even come out with it right now "Yes sorry we just realised we made a mistake with Tracer missle and Grav round" and you guys would still be in denial about it...

It'll get nerfed because it's dumbing down gameplay...stop trying to defend what will come to pass and do something constructive like, I dunno...think of ways for it to be changed without wrecking the arsenal/gunnery trees?

I'm not in denial, I just actually play the dang class. You're the one who taking everything you see in a video on youtube or reading on forums and believing it is the Holy Scripture or something. I just think it is sad to cry for nerfs when the only proof anyone offers is laughable at best. "There's a vid" or "the Merc did it to me" or "my friend irl is a Merc" (usually bs as the person using this still knows nothing about the class)

All I'm saying is, before you jump on the bandwagon and cry for nerfs from 2nd hand information, look up the class abilities or better yet play the class. These bandwagon nerfs are always pointless, they just hop from class to class each month and it becomes a game of "Which class will be FOTM". Which takes all the attachment away from your characters and instead just makes them pieces on chess board instead of something personal that you have invested in.

how about we talk about how much fun it is to 1v1 pretty much anyone short of snipers/gunslingers? or maybe how easy it is to score as a merc? you want difficulty well there it is

ill watch the trail of tears while you are force speeding/leaping platforms away