idea's for sentinel...

Darth_Dynas

I don't know about your folks but i certainly had a very hard time with the class.

I was thinking i'd give up a few skills for a few passive ones. Example.

Get rid of the pommel strike and possibly the other. Heck i'm not even a big fan of guarded by the force. Camou is better at least if you go watchman.

I think with 2 sabers, they could get a passive skill that allows them to deflect blaster shots more effectivly and reflect some back.

I also think it would be nice if they had another passive chance to resist stuns or slows and push backs OR allow them to move 25% faster (without going combat)

I think it would be nice if pacify became a passive, but toned way down. drop accuracy by say 5% per strike accumalitive on any saber strikes. That way if your getting beat on your losing your accuracy over time constantly up to a maximum of say 50%

These could all be bad idea. I don't know. I do know i'm struggling thats for sure and I do know that with this class you have WAY WAY more button presses to do anything at all. I'm basically out of freak'n room on my bars where as my other classes I can tear folks to pieces with 3 to 4.

I would love to see some sort of passive ranged damage reduction. This could fade if someone gets in melee range of the sentinel. I am a freaken jedi master... Yet I almost never block a blaster shot.

One of my main gripes about the sentinel class is for some reason, you get focused a LOT. The ranged classes just sit back and tab target. Well their first target is going to be you. I notice this a LOT more now that there is a 50 only bracket. I die so fast even when popping all of my defensive cooldowns.

I don't know about your folks but i certainly had a very hard time with the class.

I was thinking i'd give up a few skills for a few passive ones. Example.

Get rid of the pommel strike and possibly the other. Heck i'm not even a big fan of guarded by the force. Camou is better at least if you go watchman.

I think with 2 sabers, they could get a passive skill that allows them to deflect blaster shots more effectivly and reflect some back.

I also think it would be nice if they had another passive chance to resist stuns or slows and push backs OR allow them to move 25% faster (without going combat)

I think it would be nice if pacify became a passive, but toned way down. drop accuracy by say 5% per strike accumalitive on any saber strikes. That way if your getting beat on your losing your accuracy over time constantly up to a maximum of say 50%

These could all be bad idea. I don't know. I do know i'm struggling thats for sure and I do know that with this class you have WAY WAY more button presses to do anything at all. I'm basically out of freak'n room on my bars where as my other classes I can tear folks to pieces with 3 to 4.

Well, you do have Transcendence which increases not only your movement speed by 50%, but your party as well and also give you and your party 10% melee and ranged def. All for 10 sec.