LFguild and server to play on

ManiacMagoo

I looking for a US server to play on that is active on the republic side. Seems every server Ive tried is dead for finding groups for heroics. Also looking for a guild to join as well. i have played everything to date since EQ1 and have done the hardcore raid thing before. Just trying to find a family oriented friendly bunch to play with who dont mind helping each other out and doing stuff together.

I'm actually looking for the same thing, though maybe not so family oriented. I'm a bit of a potty mouth and my humor can be pretty uhh... well anyway. I'm friendly enough, just not family friendly I guess lol.

I'm currently on The Jekk Jekk Tar, but none of my characters are max level so I'm willing to level up another one on a different server. Though I'll eventually have a friend on this one.

I looking for a US server to play on that is active on the republic side. Seems every server Ive tried is dead for finding groups for heroics. Also looking for a guild to join as well. i have played everything to date since EQ1 and have done the hardcore raid thing before. Just trying to find a family oriented friendly bunch to play with who dont mind helping each other out and doing stuff together.

I don't usually post things like this since I prefer to play with folks prior to offering an invite, but I happened upon your post and it sounds like we could be a good place for you.

<Mercenary Position> is recruiting over on Tarro Blood. We run a mature guild, lots of ruckous comments (in game and on Ventrilo), but folks respect each other and there's zero drama. We're in a three-guild alliance right now. I'm the GM over there. Most of us have been together for a few years (AION, RIFT, TERA Korea, etc.) and everyone's raided in every recent MMO (some of us since the late '90s). Mostly 20-somethings through late 30-somethings. We have plenty of couples, folks with kids, etc. (even a mom and son duo who tear it up).

Welcome to check us out. :) My in-game and forum name is Organic.

http://mercenaryposition.guildlaunch.com

Edited by jkwengert

I'm looking for about the same thing. Only not such a big guild. Ten to fifteen people at the most and this is near impossible to find. I'm in a guild on Begeren Colony and Kath Hound at the moment they are entirely too large.

I'm willing to reroll on another server for this kind of environment.

Me and my guildies have a pretty good thing going on over on The Maw, Imperial though, about 9 members and 4 of us are on daily.

We have a Mumble server and are always on that, we support quite a few games besides this one. For some reason most of the people we meet and invite really don't like using vent programs and end up leaving so we could really use some more people who like that.

Edited by Runieux

If you are looking for a casual guild full of friendly, helpful players, check out 'Hope' on the Krath server, Republic side. We have close to 300 members and the max number I've seen logged on on a given night is 30. Our sister guild is 'Despair' on the Empire side. It's smaller, but looking to grow. Ask any member of any of the mentioned guilds for an invite. :jawa_smile: The only rules, that I know of (I'm not the GL), are that you aren't a huge jerk and you help out your fellow guild members when you can. :jawa_cool: Edited by LadyNightArrow

Can I be a little jerk? ;) Seriously though; I might check you guys out. Having a super hard time finding a home in this game.

This, most definitely this. My Consular (soon to be deleted and remade) is in a guild and I just can't seem to get into any decent conversations. I just can't call 'em home.

This, most definitely this. My Consular (soon to be deleted and remade) is in a guild and I just can't seem to get into any decent conversations. I just can't call 'em home.

Yea, I have a similar problem, guild wise. I've found a few custom made channels on vrook lamar though that're great for just BSing.