Fleet commendations

Ariston

I'm in the business of farming fleet commendations for a sparkly new pilot uniform. Does anyone know the rate of awarded fleet commendations, or perhaps have a link to a guide on the matter?

The thing is, my level 50 character has 15+ repeatable missions available every day, so I can get a lot of commendations each day. However, I really want to get the uniform for my low level alt, who has only 3 missions available at the moment. I could just repeat the same missions over and over, but it seems that I'm only getting 1 commendation per mission at low levels.

It might take too long to farm fleet commendations with a low level character. Thoughts, anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on the exact same ship as you, mate.

I want the Imperial Pilot armor set, which costs 200-250 commendations a piece and I'm finding it slowwwwwwwwwwwwww to get these.

Any tips of where else can we get Fleet Commendations?

Cheers.

• 2 months later...
so with the new legacy equip that yoiu can buy for fleet comendations, i decided to start doing some space missions. i noticed that aside from the daily missions the regualar space missions are not awarding any commendations at all. did they change it so fleet comms only are given for the dailies?

You can do the missions repeatedly. You get the commendations each time. You just won't get the bonus ones from he daily space ops more than once per day.

thats what i thought as well but when i repeat a space mission, either getting only 5 xp (grey) or getting xp right now i am not getting the 1 com that i used to get for just doing the mission

You can do the missions repeatedly. You get the commendations each time. You just won't get the bonus ones from he daily space ops more than once per day.

No they changed this. You only get comms for doing the daily missions. They upped the amount you get per mission, but you can only do the mission once a day. (you can repeat them, just not for comms)

With all the dailys you can get upto 100 fleet comms and 2 daily comms a day.

For example, the last mission Impossible Sector gives you 20 fleets and 2 daily comms.

That changed in 1.2. You no longer get commendations from the regular missions, just the associated dailies, which you can only do once per day. That being said, from what I understand the reward from the dailies went up such that if you were doing one of each mission per day pre 1.2, you'd be earning about the same number of commendations (if not exactly the same) post 1.2 (100)

• 4 years later...
The people who do GSF have more fleet comms than they know what to do with. They can buy the BOE grade 7 purple starship upgrades with their spare comms and sell on GTN.

You are absolutely right. I'm sure these guys are still searching for their answer, 4 years after they asked.

Good job!

Now, if only that elitist guy who keeps complaining about millenials was here...

The people who do GSF have more fleet comms than they know what to do with. They can buy the BOE grade 7 purple starship upgrades with their spare comms and sell on GTN.

Sweet holy necro you just revived a 4 year old post -_-

GSF wasn't a thing at that time, now it is. Just don't necro random posts without using a bit of common sense please.