You Think You're Evil?

Israedale

There's probably many characters who have traveled down the dark path and think they're really evil. Ha! You're just child's play compared to my sister-in-law. She's so evil, she just got 3,000,000 dark side points for doing a mission. That's right, 3,000,000! She's so evil when she walked by me, my screen went dark.

Sounds like a bug.

That out of the way, I bet she still pales in comparison to that one girl who knelt in front of Vader at Disney-whatever. Unless that was your sister, in which case I would strongly consider sleeping with one eye open and a weapon under my pillow.

Sounds like a bug.

That out of the way, I bet she still pales in comparison to that one girl who knelt in front of Vader at Disney-whatever. Unless that was your sister, in which case I would strongly consider sleeping with one eye open and a weapon under my pillow.

I one day hope to have a daughter like that girl.

Sounds like a bug.

swg i made a macro that slaps vader and he force chokes me in response kinda reminded me of that when you mention him

There's probably many characters who have traveled down the dark path and think they're really evil. Ha! You're just child's play compared to my sister-in-law. She's so evil, she just got 3,000,000 dark side points for doing a mission. That's right, 3,000,000! She's so evil when she walked by me, my screen went dark.

being really evil is being lightside on the imperial side.