Is there a way to renlarge the companion tab on the bottom left?

Residentx_NA

Hitting the + button actually expands the companion bar to the bottom quickslot row (below your character's) if you haven't changed the default setting in preferences. You can shrink it by hitting the - on there. Or as someone else mentioned, the ~ key toggles it between minimal and maximum, so try that.

Couple of more questions. I love this game.

1. When someone teams with you what does this mean?

- Does the inviter get access to the l0ot? I was denied access to l0ot during a teaming invite with another person. I was invited to join his/her team.

- How do I break the teaming agreement? Only he/she seemed to be able to break the connection.

- Can a person sneak a guild invite as a team invite or will the invite say "guild" or "team?"

2. Transportation spots. I click on them but I can't always transport to them later. The cantina and the forge I couldn't transport or use mechanized travel. Is seems uneven. I'm clicking on all of these things but I can't quick travel to them.

Hitting the + button actually expands the companion bar to the bottom quickslot row (below your character's) if you haven't changed the default setting in preferences. You can shrink it by hitting the - on there. Or as someone else mentioned, the ~ key toggles it between minimal and maximum, so try that.

The + key made me run faster and the minus key didn't do anything. I'll explore these later.