PVP 4 Set Bonus - Energy Regen.

OldBehn

I just got my 4 piece set bonus, which adds +5 energy.

I was thinking that would be great, as it would increase our max energy regen range from

60-100 to 60-105.

Unfortunately I just tested it, and our energy regen rate is based on our energy %, so now we get max regen at 63-105, really only an extra energy regen range gain of 2... Bah!

Also trying to keep track of your energy is more difficult because I've been looking at the % on the RHS of the bar for the past 50 levels, now thats inaccurate. Fleh.

• 3 months later...

Any other opinions on this topic?

I personally am trying to decide whether to go 2 piece field tech , 2 piece enforcer... or 4 piece enforcer.

Other than just the bonus for the bonus... it would also allow me to more quickly get the stats I want out of my gear.

Any advice?

Any other opinions on this topic?

I personally am trying to decide whether to go 2 piece field tech , 2 piece enforcer... or 4 piece enforcer.

Other than just the bonus for the bonus... it would also allow me to more quickly get the stats I want out of my gear.

Any advice?

The two piece PvP Enforcer bonus is garbage.

By far the best solution right now is to get the two piece PvE Enforcer set bonus and combine it with the two piece PvP Field Tech set bonus.

For the PvE bonus simply buy two pieces of Tionese gear and put the armoring+mod+enhancements from your battlemaster gear in them. HF :)

Edited by Ich_Bin

The two piece PvP Enforcer bonus is garbage.

By far the best solution right now is to get the two piece PvE Enforcer set bonus and combine it with the two piece PvP Field Tech set bonus.

For the PvE bonus simply buy two pieces of Tionese gear and put the armoring+mod+enhancements from your battlemaster gear in them. HF :)

I would lose 2 augments tho, correct?

Also, you still didn't say whether you thought the 5 energy was a good bonus... or just crap as well.

I would lose 2 augments tho, correct?

Also, you still didn't say whether you thought the 5 energy was a good bonus... or just crap as well.

Yes, unfortunately you lose 2 augments, I think the only way around that would be for you to gain two pieces of T4 PvE equipment and take the armorings from them into your augmented gear (on T4 gear the armorings carry the set bonus) but it is a lot of hard work for little gain. And you would also lose some expertise of course.

In my opinion the 2 piece PvE set bonus is worth much more than the 36 cunning and 24 endurance that you would get from the two augments.

And yes, the 5 extra energy is very weak. If you compare it to the set bonuses that other classes get the word "crap" describes it pretty well. I think the four piece bonus of the Gunslinger Field Tech set (+5m range on your interrupt) would actually be worth more than the 5 extra energy from the Enforcer set.

Yes, unfortunately you lose 2 augments, I think the only way around that would be for you to gain two pieces of T4 PvE equipment and take the armorings from them into your augmented gear (on T4 gear the armorings carry the set bonus) but it is a lot of hard work for little gain. And you would also lose some expertise of course.

In my opinion the 2 piece PvE set bonus is worth much more than the 36 cunning and 24 endurance that you would get from the two augments.

And yes, the 5 extra energy is very weak. If you compare it to the set bonuses that other classes get the word "crap" describes it pretty well. I think the four piece bonus of the Gunslinger Field Tech set (+5m range on your interrupt) would actually be worth more than the 5 extra energy from the Enforcer set.

Ya the Camapign gear would be awesome. But I don't PvE in this game... just don't enjoy it at all.

I've already bought one enforcer piece, and a medic vest, so I don't really have the option of going 4 field tech anymore. I might just say F the bonuses and go for the best stats... that would end me up with 2 enforcer, 2 field tech, 1 medic. I guess it could be worse.