Kreia Was NOT Her Jedi Name.

Lightstrake

I'm not sure if Drew worked on KotOR [...]

He did; he's worked for BioWare for a long time now. He's worked on Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal, Neverwinter Nights and its expansion Hordes of the Underdark, KOTOR, Jade Empire, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and SWTOR.

(Post was edited to correct an error and add more information.)

Edited by psychogobstopper
Cited in-line.

This isn't the first time I have seen this claim, and my opinion on it has not changed. I think it is very likely, but until this is confirmed, I am not going to call it true.

It's gotten Avellone's shrug. That's about the closest you're gonna get to Word of God comments on Kreia at this point.

Either Chris Writes it or not at all.

Chris Wrote the character and it would only make sense if he wrote it.

If Drew Wrote it he would pass her off as a cliche villain and strip her of all her qualities.

Thats not how it works at all. I dont remember Chris ever asking Drew permission or even ANYTHING regarding characters from Kotor 1 when writing Kotor 2..

So if Drew or anyone else writes anything on Kreia they can do what they want without consulting chris

Edited by Girdeux

Imagine how much stronger the Jedi Order would've been if they allowed Revan to train them in his force ways, instead of denying him to spread his "Heresy" amongst the order.....

Sigh, some times the Jedi are ******s.

I agree 100%, but there is a side of me that agrees with the Council. It may of even gave them more power, but give even more to the Sith.

Not all Jedi are diplomatic, scholars, Masters, some of the padawan's that gain Revan's eagerness to his knowledge could end up being a Sith Lord.