Thanks for Op's nerf, now can we get the following nerfed?

Zederok

You must be -terrible-.

Mercs do -not- do the same ST ranged damage as Snipers do. The Sniper in my guild -obliterates- me in PvP.

I'm rolling another class because my Merc just doesn't get **** done in PvP. Yes, Tracer Missile has a lot of utility. It does seven separate beneficial things for Mercenaries! But that's a problem that doesn't require a flat damage nerf, it requires reworking the tree so that more than Tracer Missile and Unload have bonuses on them. That, and the only real huge-damage move we have is Death from Above, and it's on a one-minute cooldown -and- can be avoided.

And Sorcs absolutely wreck folks not because Force Lightning does lots of damage, but because everything they do does lots of damage. Also, if they're not paying attention, they go down in no time flat. This is because their class is intended to hit hard and get hit hard, just like Ops or Snipers. They have big numbers because they have low mobility and low survivability.

The Terribles don't understand this, Jack. No point in speaking logic here. They will scream and cry and fuss until the whole game is nerfed to hell and it becomes un-fun.

So far in this post we've decided that nerfs are needed for every class, rather than just buffing the 1 class that needs it. It's threads and players like these that ruin pvp. I'll give the devs credit too, for listening to these kids.

Nope I just want every class reduced to the same balanced state as Mauraders/Sins/Snipers.

Edited by Zederok

Sorcs having way to much Damage, Utility, and escape mechanisms. Reduce Force Lightning by 20%, increase the Knockback to 1 minute and reduce the Shield absorb by 50%.

What they need to do is nerf how Force works for Sorcerers. The reason they can do all of the above is that they have a HUGE pool of force to work with. Nerf that, and the rest will fall into place. Right now it's just too easy to do whatever needs doing on demand, while other classes need to manage heat/rage/etc.

Powertech Pyrotechs are a freaking beast, they need to reduce their damage by a small percentage and reduce their Survivablity by a ton.

I'm sorry, but 100% disagree.

First, tell me, where does PT survivability come from, when they're Pyro? They have ONE defensive cooldown, reduces damage 25% for 12 seconds, on 2 min cooldown. Mercs have the same one, by the way. That's it. Hitpoints, armor, the rest is equivalent to Juggernauts and Mercs. The "insane survivability" is a myth. Unless they Shieldtech, it's slightly better, but with the way defenses work in PvP right now, they gain some survival and lose most of their DPS.

I honestly have zero problems with Powertechs right now. And personally I feel they need something ADDED to them to make them less bland and more useful. Pull on 45 sec CD is not enough utility. I feel Jet Jump from Shieldtech should become a base skill for all Powertechs.

And yes, I have a Powertech. And no, it's not my main, nor the highest level char I have. That would be Sorcerer...duh! :p

Jugg Rage spec need a huge nerf to Obliterate and Smash.

Again disagree. Rage spec, both Mara and Jugg, is a 1-trick pony. JUGG SMASH! Beyond that, they're useless.

Basically you need to reduce all the classes to the same powerlevel of an Assasin, maurader, or Sniper and you will have a blanced game.

OK, now I'm starting to suspect you're talking out of your hiney. I mean no disrespect. Marauder does INSANE DPS when played right. As Annihilation Mara, I pop Berserk with all my DoTs going? You'll melt in 5 seconds flat.

Sniper? Against heavy armor, they're not so hot. Against light and medium? They shred people when you have nothing to hide behind.

Some of the stuff you're spot on. Others I feel you just want nerfed because you don't know anything about them, and thus don't know how to counter them.

Nope I just want every class reduced to the same balanced state as Mauraders/Sins/Snipers.

That isn't true. You want other players brought down to your level. After all, you are you, you can't be bad it simply has got to be the game right?

Every nerf you listed there was garbage.

Mercs dealing to much damage at range. Nerf Tracer Missile by 20% and the Armor Reduction by 2% per stack.

Sorcs having way to much Damage, Utility, and escape mechanisms. Reduce Force Lightning by 20%, increase the Knockback to 1 minute and reduce the Shield absorb by 50%.

Powertech Pyrotechs are a freaking beast, they need to reduce their damage by a small percentage and reduce their Survivablity by a ton.

Jugg Rage spec need a huge nerf to Obliterate and Smash.

Basically you need to reduce all the classes to the same powerlevel of an Assasin, maurader, or Sniper and you will have a blanced game.

Those nerfs would break those classes. I know my corruption specced sorc might as well not queue anymore if those nerfs went through. Other classes have annoying abilities too on short cd. nerfing sorcs while leaving others untouched would break them.