[ POLL ] PVP wipe and season 1 ranking?

Febibi

The newest video on PVP mentions rankings.

Since the 1.1 update ruined valor and what it meant to hundreds of thousands of players... by allowing others to exploit and gain in a single day what took weeks to gain... the rankings system should come with a wipe to the entire valor system...

Valor as of now is meaningless.... but with rankings should come seasons like in other pvp games... so you can justify a wipe and a fresh start for everyone for valor. Until then you can keep it as is and tell players that their commondations will not disappear.

Should we have a wipe of valor at the start of rankings so everyone can be fair with no exploiting this time?

1. Yes - vote 5 stars for thread

2. No - vote 1 star for thread.

As a Republic battlemaster for weeks now, I'd be all for it. Especially since nothing is going to be done to those who reaped insane valor during the 1.1 fiasco (Like they are really going to go through each individual case).

Arent they basically looking through peoples records and scaling back their PVP valor? For those who "abused it".

nope

How is valor broken exactly? Please explain

valor means nothing since a couple hundred thousand exploited it in a day to get what took weeks for others to farm

As a Republic battlemaster for weeks now, I'd be all for it. Especially since nothing is going to be done to those who reaped insane valor during the 1.1 fiasco (Like they are really going to go through each individual case).

ya a wipe for season 1 ranking is fair and i have 45 and 51 on my 2 toons