Illum republic

Systray

*** are we supposed to do when outnumbered 5 to 1 on illum. It's impossible to get our dailys and weeklys done while imps just lol through it. Then when I enter a WZ it's all battlemasters with BM gear against a bunch of ungeared republics. Seriously, **** this game and **** you bioware, I wont be re-subscribing.

PS: YES IM MAD BRO, IM MORE THEN MAD, IM FOAMING.

then go doing some easy pve stuff if you are not happy.
Nah i'll just quit and never buy a bioware game, ever again. Thats my way of saying **** you bioware. Ban me i dont care, I quit already. One less republic to farm.

For starters... make an OPS and move to ilum instance with less imps.

Thats how it works on my server, thats how I get my 30 kills in 15 mins.

lol on my server there are 3 republic 50s online.

We cant even make a group.

30 empire 50s online though.

Dude, stuff happens, doesn't mean throw a fit like a 5 year old. Find a way around the situation. If your going to quit, sorry to here that.

The only way around the situation is to make an alt.

Republic 50s are useless for pvp.

Its 9 am on a Saturday so my guildies are asleep.

My character is useless.

lol on my server there are 3 republic 50s online.

We cant even make a group.

30 empire 50s online though.

The quit queue for republic started when the imps got there 60 valor rank from the exploit in illum after patch 1.1. I'm sorry to say but i'm joining the quit train.

reason 1 - massive imbalance in faction population.

reason 2 - Mirror classes all advantage imperials.

reason 3 - Exploit on illum, get 60 valor rank in about 3-4 hours. Only for imperials of course.

reason 4 - I have 3 talents in my focus tree (jedi guardian) That arent even working. You add points and the talent just doesnt ****in work like intended.

reason 5 - Impossible to complete dailys and weeklys on illum as republic.

reason 6 - All reasons above = MASSIVE advantage for imperials gear wise = Republics dont stand a chance.

GG bioware I wanted to love this game but you ruined it.

Edited by Systray

*** are we supposed to do when outnumbered 5 to 1 on illum. It's impossible to get our dailys and weeklys done while imps just lol through it. Then when I enter a WZ it's all battlemasters with BM gear against a bunch of ungeared republics. Seriously, **** this game and **** you bioware, I wont be re-subscribing.

PS: YES IM MAD BRO, IM MORE THEN MAD, IM FOAMING.

what u want? dilettants was made this game :p

Go play a proper PvP MMORPG like Eve online until GW2, Tera, Secret World or Archeage come out at least one (probably more) of which will do PvP better.

Maybe you should do this.

Not interested in The Secret World, Tera, or Archage because im not a tween.

Jeez youd think no one appreciates Western Culture anymore, the way they flock to vampires and anything Asians draw with a pencil.

The quit queue for republic started when the imps got there 60 valor rank from the exploit in illum after patch 1.1. I'm sorry to say but i'm joining the quit train.

reason 1 - massive imbalance in faction population.

reason 2 - Mirror classes all advantage imperials.

reason 3 - Exploit on illum, get 60 valor rank in about 3-4 hours. Only for imperials of course.

reason 4 - I have 3 talents in my focus tree (jedi guardian) That arent even working. You add points and the talent just doesnt ****in work like intended.

GG bioware I wanted to love this game but you ruined it.

On my server we (the republic) did the spawn farming. Our 50s are better than theirs.

No one who went got valor rank 60.

BTW being valor rank 60 doesnt make you geared. You still have to get the gear.

Take out Huttball, fix the problem.

On my server we (the republic) did the spawn farming. Our 50s are better than theirs.

No one who went got valor rank 60.

BTW being valor rank 60 doesnt make you geared. You still have to get the gear.

Take out Huttball, fix the problem.

Are you on a pve server? It doesnt make you geared but when its that easy to get your daylies on illum, you get battlemaster bag way faster then we can get champion bags. The imbalance is felt in a matter of days. On my server it's just ridiculous. I hear the balance is better on PVE servers, on PvP servers its just horrible. I refuse to re-roll, it's like David versus Goliath but in this case David gets OWNED HARD. Edited by Systray

Not interested in The Secret World, Tera, or Archage because im not a tween

You are currently playing a game based on kids films, that is largely targeted at kids...

Jeez youd think no one appreciates Western Culture anymore, the way they flock to vampires and anything Asians draw with a pencil.

Given half the games I mentioned are not Asian, that vampire mythology stems from Europe, I have no idea what you are on about.

Maybe you should do this.

I will, my sub runs out tommorrow, I've accepted the two faction model is an utter failure when it comes to open PvP and that given they are probably locked into Rep vs Emp that it will not be solved in SWTOR.

Edited by Zimbles

You are currently playing a game based on kids films, that is largely targeted at kids...

Given half the games I mentioned are not Asian, that vampire mythology stems from Europe, I have no idea what you are on about.

I will, my sub runs out tommorrow, I've accepted the two faction model is an utter failure when it comes to open PvP.

Archeage and Tera are both Korean MMOs. The Secret World is made by Funcom.

And the original Star Wars trilogy was not targetted at kids.

Are you on a pve server? It doesnt make you geared but when its that easy to get your daylies on illum, you get battlemaster bag way faster then we can get champion bags. The imbalance is felt in a matter of days. On my server it's just ridiculous. I hear the balance is better on PVE servers, on PvP servers its just horrible. I refuse to re-roll, it's like David versus Goliath but in this case David gets OWNED HARD.

Just so you know, i'm on a pvp server, and AGAIN having rank 60 valor does not give you gear, it does not make getting gear easier. All it does is allow you to wear Battlemaster gear that you still have to farm.

Just so you know, i'm on a pvp server, and AGAIN having rank 60 valor does not give you gear, it does not make getting gear easier. All it does is allow you to wear Battlemaster gear that you still have to farm.
You're not understanding what i'm saying. On my server Belgoth's beacon we are outnumbered more then 5 to 1, the majority of imps on MY server got valor rank 60 through the exploit on illum. Since then each bag they open is a battlemaster bag, I got full champion gear in about a week. The imps that got battlemaster rank are ALREADY almost fully BM geared. I have a co-worker who plays imp on my server and thats exactly what he did. He's just missing head piece and lightsaber, he went from valor rank 45 to 60 in a matter of hours. If that to you is fair, i'm done argumenting with you.

BTW I know how the RNG bag system works, you dont have to tell me.

Edited by Systray

Archeage and Tera are both Korean MMOs. The Secret World is made by Funcom.

Eve Online is developed in Iceland, Funcom are Norwegian and GW2 is being developed by Arenasoft (US), hence the confusion over the Asian culture comment.

Star Wars trilogy was not targetted at kids.

I meant this game is largely targetted at kids, the flims are kids films (which granted applies to a lot of Hollywood films since about 1978), but you aren't in much of position to be making cracks about Tweens, when you are playing a Star Wars game.

Edited by Zimbles

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.