Isnt It Sad When Ilum PvP Is This?

Felgor

He was probably referring to the Ugh finally done part. Illum pvp is not fun at the moment, its more of a chore. Hopefully that will change when more people are 50 and we can actually have some battles rather than run around and look for boxes to click.

This makes no sense. What do you mean by that picture? All I see is someone leaving an Ops group...

No Republic in a PvP zone = no kills...

Therefor you have to rely on looting PvE crap...

Which 40+ others are trying to do at the same time...

= tedious...

Then don't bloody do it? Theres 5 PVE dailys on ilum, 17 on belsavis. Spam WZs in between, have decent pve/pvp set in a week.

Hard game is hard. If ppl want pvp so gd bad, just go play a few games of LoL and get spammed called racial slurs when you misclick and killsteal someone.

Then don't bloody do it? Theres 5 PVE dailys on ilum, 17 on belsavis. Spam WZs in between, have decent pve/pvp set in a week.

Hard game is hard. If ppl want pvp so gd bad, just go play a few games of LoL and get spammed called racial slurs when you misclick and killsteal someone.

PvP dailies on Ilum = 1

Thats what im talking about...

Trying to find players to kill for the daily/weekly...

Resorting to looting PvE crap off the ground, while 40+ others are trying to do the same, all within a small area...

If i wanted to do a PvE daily, i would run the other Ilum PvE dailies, or the Belsavis PvE dailes...

Waited 4 hours in the queue tonight, to join a bloody warzone...

And when i finally get in one, there are only 4 people and it ends due to lack of players...

I want PvP damnit!

Edited by Felgor