World PvP Merc Thread - Hoth

MrTerrito

Veela held a server event where everyone was aware that I would be invading Hoth. Most Republic took the hint and left the planet but the few stragglers left behind I found. It wasn't before long that one of the Republic biggest zerg guilds came to make me leave. Lots of fights, low lvls, lvl 50s, 1vs1s, 1vs2s,1vs3s, 1vs20, all in here.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SmhRks1dR8

Skipping through this video made me feel genuinely embarrassed.

I mean, the ganking is kind of OK I guess, PvP severs and all (even though you pretty much are a *******).

But the taunting, bragging and spitting was really sad, something an overexcited 11 years old would do.

Guys, don't feed this troll with your comments. Let this thread die out, just like countless other pointless threads of his.

The dude made himself notorious for frapsing his gankfests and bragging about it.

All he ever does is gank lowbie and if he gets his arse hanged over, he just jumps into a pvp match to avoid the killshot. So really, just don't post and let it die.

Guys, don't feed this troll with your comments. Let this thread die out, just like countless other pointless threads of his.

The dude made himself notorious for frapsing his gankfests and bragging about it.

All he ever does is gank lowbie and if he gets his arse hanged over, he just jumps into a pvp match to avoid the killshot. So really, just don't post and let it die.

unlike most of his earlier vids he does very well in this one, lowest i saw him fight was 48 and was a 3 man with a 50 in it.

while i agree some of his taunting is rather childish, there is some good world pvp in this thread

and anyone saying that taking on a group of 3 from 48 to 50 is ganking... you need a new dictinoary. granted there was a gold on them, one that he healed up through at the end tbh.

dont really like the guy based on his posts but was not a shabby video at all.

If you don't want to get ganked, GO LEVEL in a PVE server...

PVP means Player Vs Player... Though, I understand that whole "Oh oh you're level 50 picking on a lowbie blah blah"... What's stopping you from doing the same when you hit lvl 50. I personally don't mind it at all. It's the path I CHOSE when I selected a PVP server.

Gank me NOW! when I hit 50, I'm coming through to return the favor! It's what makes a PVP server fun. Stop crying about it. DEAL WITH IT! hahahha

nice video dude.

Yeah I would have to agree with DominiKing. If you're on a PvP server should it even be considered ganking? I would have to say 3 lvl 48-up should have been able to take him down but Territo seems pretty good at what he does.

I consider ganking to be a harrassing behavior, like chasing around much lower lvl people and being a pest just because you can. He's doing a good job of welcoming open world PvP. If I was on the same server, I'd want to hit him up and be his pocket healer on his escapades. Seems like it would lead to a lot of fun PvP action!

I also dont mind the ganking of lowbies on a pvp server... That being said this was probably the worst pvp video I've ever seen from any game I've ever played. After being bored the first 5 min i finally saw a lvl 50 and thought "maybe it will get better with a worthy opponent"... nope. This was total garbage and a waste of everyones time.

I like the video... he killed two 3-man groups of lvl 48-50 players by himself. Later he is killing members of that ****** guild, and when they come at him with a zerg he pops a warzone to escape which is hilarious.

Finally, the guild challenges him to 1v1 against their "best player" and Territo ***** him.

This guy is good at pvp, watch the whole video if you are gonna hate.