is mass kill trading in ilum bannable?

Gvts

if so then i have a screenshot of about say........ 80 people on the wall of light server that need to get banned immediately. i went with this group thinking there was gonna be some pvp... all i saw was a bunch of cheating *** people that dont deserve the gear they have.

if so then i have a screenshot of about say........ 80 people on the wall of light server that need to get banned immediately. i went with this group thinking there was gonna be some pvp... all i saw was a bunch of cheating *** people that dont deserve the gear they have.

welcome to Sith wars, the ***** republic.

seriously on most servers now imps are BM and even have alts now with BM. sad days when 1.1 came out and bioware has yet to do anything about it.

seriously on most servers now imps are BM and even have alts now with BM. sad days when 1.1 came out and bioware has yet to do anything about it.

Come on now. You can't get Valor ranks that exceed your level until you hit 50.

No. BW doesnt care about pvp and basically wont do squat about it. Good way for them to lose $14 of the remaining $17 worth of their stock.

Yea...yea... another bag of bull****. :D All of them are BM and their alts and second alts. Edited by Sobakozoid