Have bad performance and low FPS? Download Game Booster 3!

FoUZeroEnna

I posted this as a reply to another thread earlier but I am not sure many people will see it because the thread is on like the 5th page. I have noticed a lot of people complaining about game performance and their FPS. I am sure that most of the people that are complaining have low to mid range computers with older CPUs and graphics card. I suffered from this problem years ago and then you had to do a lot of very technical stuff to boost performance in games and most people that play MMOs are casual and do not know to much about computers so I believe this piece of software will benefit them the most and it will even benefit people with higher end computers as well. My computer is a beast and I still use this and get a boost of about 10FPS when it is running. Making my average FPS 110-115 compared to 95-100 when it is not.

The software is called Game Booster 3 and basically what it does is shuts down all unneeded background applications and system tasks while it is active. It also has other features in it like Ram Booster which will free up ram so that your game can access more while playing.

Just go to this link. http://www.iobit.com/download.html

Download Game Booster 3, install and then hit the Boost button and your computers performance in and out of games will be great and your FPS should jump by at least 10 after using it. Those with higher end machines may think they do not need it and well they don't need it but you should use it anyway. Not only will it increase you performance but it will also lower your CPU temps.

Also try their other software. Advanced System Care is an amazing tool and their software Malware Fighter is the best software for removing spyware/malware.

I hope these programs help and give you a better overall game experience.

I don't think people should willy nilly install software anyone just 'recommends'.

On that note, I don't think Game Booster actually costs anything either.

I dunno the first thing I saw on that page was "Click here for 80% off!"

The 5th or 6th thing I saw when googling mentioned "includes key".

Either way no program makes up for a bit of understanding on how your system works, and how to tune programs to use it effectively.

Not making a sale quota at all. Game Booster 3 is completely free and the other programs are also completely free if you work a little magic. I do not work for an am not sponsored by any of these companies. I just want to help out all of the people who are having poor performance issues. Also if you do a little research about the programs you can find out if they are safe or not and if they are worth the download. All of the programs I mentioned are on CNET.com and have ratings of 4 stars or higher.

1 -- I don't trust any software that promises to do anything to my system to make it "run better" and neither should you. That requires blindly handing control of your system over to a "miracle program" that, in my experience more often than not can lead to issues, root your machine, or just have a placebo effect.

2 -- I wasn't hating, all I was doing was saying you can do this yourself, without some 3rd party closed source program, and you'll actually know what you're doing instead of just hitting a button and hoping that all goes well.

Thanks Noru. Was just trying to help out some people who are not to computer savvy and I attracted a few haters and people who thought I was trying to sell something, lol.

If you had pointed people to cnet instead of the designer's website, people may be less likely to think you are shilling. That was my first though (and no, I did not go to the website simply because I assumed it wouldn't be free, and that you worked for them).

Hi there!

We ask that all new threads posted here in General Discussion be on-topic and relevant to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. With that in mind, we have closed this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.