Suggestion: Heirlooms are the mark of the beast.

MadProfStein

Bioware, you are a great company. We LOVE you and the game you have made in ToR. You saved me from the spiraling fireball that was WoW..

Please, do not make the same mistakes as blizzard did when they added Heirlooms. There is absolutely no valid reason to have them in the game. If people want to level faster, then add it as a legacy perk, not as some cheap gear that will really do nothing more then allow trolls to say "I have heirloom gear which means i'm better then you!" Or " You're terrible because you don't have heirloom gear, learn to play, noob!"

Heirloom gear and the adding of the LFG tool is what ultimately lead to the flaming violent demise of the WoW community. When it gets to the point where you no longer have to speak to anyone on your own server to get a group, and then those foreign server groups you do get troll you for not having heirloom gear, the community takes a big hit, as do sub numbers.

Yes, everyone, myself included wants an easier way to find FP and Heroic groups then shouting in fleet general. Does this mean you should add a tool that takes all the challenge or social experience out of finding a group? No. Add a global LFG channel.

These are just some suggestions, desperate outcries, if you will. Don't ruin the game I already love so much.

Heirloom gear? Explain please?

Never played WoW.

Yes.

Never.

Heirloom gear was Bind On Account gear that max levels could buy for hard to atain points, and then send to their low level alts. It gave an experienced gained buff to anyone wearing it and had great stats

Heirloom gear? Explain please?

Never played WoW.

Yes.

Never.

Heirloom Gear was bought using several different currencies (typically only attainable by max-level characters). It was Bind-To-Account, allowing you to send it to any character on the same server (since cross-server mail is not in the game), regardless of faction.

The gear scaled with level. There are armor and weapons. The armor has modifiers that increase experience gained by the wearer that stacks with other pieces of heirloom gear.

It is a perk that allows you to level up a character faster. They are also highly prized for low level PVP because of how powerful the gear can be at that level.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.