Jerky and Laggy...but not STO

ZypherR

That is what it comes down to for me personally. For weeks I was wondering if I would end up making a final choice between the two, then Season 5 and what they plan for Season 6 in STO got me thinking I got to play both.

Today I come on here to fine that the game for me, is nothing like it was in beta.

Jerky, laggy movement I can hardly get anywhere in the game went 2 rooms from the starting point as Bounty Hunter. So shocked. I went on STO thinking must be a sudden issue with my net, even checked upstream power etc. No issues there. Done an STF on STO, plenty action, running smoothly and no jerky movement.

My decision has been made for me which is a dam shame. I just thought I would drop my experience in before I leave.

Bigger shame is it was a friend who bought this for me, collectors edition!

Tripple Phenom, 2ghz, 4gb, 30mb broaband I'm on right now. This laptop is just a year old, ATI Radeon graphics.

Not an Alienware but like said I play STO good and this played good in beta. Anyway, I'm scrapping the idea of playing this. Been a long long time I seen a game behave like this and I really don't waste anytime. I put a lot of money into a game once settled in it so I don't force myself in, the game has to invite me.

SWTOR booted me out the door.

Thanks for your reply.

Greetings!

We currently have a thread discussing issues users have been experiencing. If you would like to contribute to the discussion please join the thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=10578.

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.