[lfg suggestion]

Liarablade

No, not queues.

A global LFG channel, so that no matter what zone you are in, what alt you are on, you can see that the groups are looking for a healer for boarding party. As is, people are sending one group member to planet A, another to planet B, another to the fleet and spamming in general. A global channel would solve the problem, you would still have the personal touch of a chatroom group forming, people would still have to travel to the zone.

Everquest 2 uses the global system of 1-9, 10-19, 20-29 etc so you can easily find a group in your level range no matter what zone you are in. Now, that many options aren't needed - but a GLOBAL channel would make groups SO MUCH easier to find.

Example: I am on my level 28 marauder leveling, but a foundry group is LF healer... well, now, my Sorc is around that level that sounds fun - I can message them and say "Flipping over to my healer, invite X when I login".

I bet a lot more people would have a lot less trouble getting groups if that scenario could happen, versus channels being glued to what planet you are on. No one uses the LFG tool the way it's supposed to, just like no one uses it in EQ... it's a cool idea on paper, but every one just uses channels.