Lev 50 Marauder, nearly full champ.

xSkynet

The biggest thing that I learned while pvping through the valor ranks is effective use of your CD's. We have (arguably) the best CD's of any class and on short durations as well.

Trying to pick your battles is important but sometimes you do just need to jump into a group and pray you don't get FF'd to hell. Making adequate use of Camo, Undying Rage and Intimidating Roar will improve your survivability immensely (Hotkey these to easy access places). Sometimes (WZ depending) you need to just realize you are beat, Camo and try to run. Sometimes you'll make it, sometimes not but if you can get away to heal, it sure is better than waiting up to 30 seconds in your spawn.

If you want to be king damage, you are going to have to work for it, especially as an Anni spec. It can be done but don't be surprised to see yourself consistently in the 200-300k damage range more times than not. Marauders do provide a lot of group support as well and Anni will dish out some healing as well (not a ton but it is something) so don't neglect the team wz win just to be top damage :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovley, more qq threads :) atm iim getting the feeling we might get nerfed... The utility, surbivability and awsome singeltarget steady damage... As a marauder you have tools to counter pretty much everything. But hey, thats just what i think:)

What the hell are you talking about? As rage I was constantly outputting 280-340k per WZ. But since the respec to anni my 2nd WZ came close to about 4.6k. Respec synthweaving and crit your belt/bracers and put stg augments in them. Respec biochem and get the stg stim. Put 2 dots and watch them melt.