The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bioware I know collectors as Authicator in it, but what about Mobile authicators ?

CritasStorm

Bioware I know CE edition has Authicator in it, but what about Mobile authicators ? like Andriod and I-phone that are free would help with gold farmers that will come with 200 to 300 servers meaning gold and items taken and accounts striped stolen, seems to me they be free, beyond phycial CE copies for authicators, help keep alot gold sellers in check, and rift and wow and many of new mmos are added them just download them add account key to account beyiond password have mobile phone that scrambles password every 30 secs 2nd.

please let us know Bioware.

1) Punctuation, spelling and basic grammar. Learn it.

2) Mobile authentication will come, it's even on the main page, but apparently you were too lazy to see it. Go to the main page and it literally screams in your face.

Edited by Diefenbaker

English is not Native language, i speak english level 5 fluent however.

I also speak 5 languages and write other then english level 5 fluent how many do speak let me guess 1?

I have dual citzenship,russian, american have family in USA now and work as Software patent law lawyer.

Please go back to Job at taco bell or Jr, college.

Poka

Edited by CritasStorm

English is not Native language, i speak english level 5 fluent however.

I also speak 5 languages and write other then english level 5 fluent how many do speak let me guess 1?

I have dual citzenship,russian, american have family in USA now and work as Software patent law lawyer.

Please go back to Job at taco bell or Jr, college.

Poka

Dude he's right, your English isn't very good. I get that your Russian so it might be harder but still no reason to offend.

As for The Authenticator thing, what are you trying to say. That people will be able to steal your account if they get your phone?

Edited by JediWaddy

English isn't my first language (I speak seven). I learned when I came to the States from Germany to go to University. That, however, does not mean that you cannot learn to punctuate properly. You might speak multiple languages unlike many that are born in America, but you are still uneducated.

English isn't my first language (I speak seven). I learned when I came to the States from Germany to go to University. That, however, does not mean that you cannot learn to punctuate properly. You might speak multiple languages unlike many that are born in America, but you are still uneducated.

this 100%

(note: i dont use proper grammar in forums, and i dont expect it of others, but i do expect proper spelling and sentences that make sense)

i speak german too, and when i type or speak in german, i dont say anything unless i know it is the correct way to say it, its just disrespectful to the other native speakers if i butcher their language

i hold more respect for german *because* its not my native langauge, and i have to be more careful with it, i dont use it as an excuse to use it incorrectly and lazily

maybe instead of learning such a wide variety of languages you should focus on learning a few correctly

Wait...there's an English level 5? What the hell? Why wasn't I told?

I've been sitting here at level 2 all my life. Level 5? Seriously?

I am so pissed off right now. So angry, that maybe...just maybe...I'd make some comment that a patent lawyer should have the skill set to search for the information they need. Since, you know...that's kind of what their job would involve a lot of. Searching for data. Understanding data.

Maybe I just misunderstood the post because I'm just a lowly Level 2. At level 5, I bet you don't even have to conjugate verbs. You can probably even ignore gender on pronouns. It just transcends all the minutiae that I have to deal with as a level 2.

I'm so jealous right now.

Im not sure if your troll or, 12 year old kid.

in government jobs even if usa like FBI,Special forces,NSA,CIA,SaS,Mousad Agents etc in languages when they send to schools for them or as Diplomat their is 5 levels , highest being level 5 Fluent in speaking, writeing, reading etc Russian,Czech,Latvian,Farsci,Ukrainan etc and other languages like Mandrian Chinese etc.

Government Diplomats have to usally be fluent to certain point if their going to work in that country, as Diplomat depending on their level if their really diplomat or spy.

this 100%

(note: i dont use proper grammar in forums, and i dont expect it of others, but i do expect proper spelling and sentences that make sense)

i speak german too, and when i type or speak in german, i dont say anything unless i know it is the correct way to say it, its just disrespectful to the other native speakers if i butcher their language

i hold more respect for german *because* its not my native langauge, and i have to be more careful with it, i dont use it as an excuse to use it incorrectly and lazily

maybe instead of learning such a wide variety of languages you should focus on learning a few correctly

My other languages speaking, writeing,reading as level 5 fluent, never said english was.

I speak english level 5 fluent, read it level 5 fluent but my writeing is probally not even 1, but doesnt matter cause have co workers can write flawless english is want something typed at the Firm and research Assitants and Interns etc, Junior Partners etc.

Poka