Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Something has to be done about stun-lock

Bastionhawk

Yeah stuns are excessive. For reference a shaman only has one stun in WoW. I think it's called frost power (and it's a root). It can only be gained by expending talent points in the elemental tree. I missed that, cause I'm going to dual spec restoration and enhancement.

Bioware ought to implement the WoW system. They've pretty much copied a lot of things from them already, a few more wouldn't hurt.

At this point in the game, most ppl have learned to utilize their resolve bars. Yes, you do have a CC break skill, and you have a resolve bar, how about you dont waste your CC break on a simple incap effect and use it when ur resolve is full. Then you will not be a sitting duck when you have full resolve and no CC break becasue of cooldowns. There is plenty of information about the resolve bar, just read up and use it to your advantage. As a sorc, i get CC'ed alot, but I dont blow my breaker on a 3-4 sec stun though. I wait till my resolve is full usually to break, and would ya look at that, I am immune to CC for a bit. The resolve system is just what is holding you back, learn it and use it to your advantage.

hmm just add a stun protection which most mmos with pvp have due to the complete abuse of people not being able to defend themselves.

and WOW wasnt the inovation of mmos as everyone in this world seems to think..

plenty of mmos b4 will be plenty after each contributing ideas.

Yeah stuns are excessive. For reference a shaman only has one stun in WoW. I think it's called frost power (and it's a root). It can only be gained by expending talent points in the elemental tree. I missed that, cause I'm going to dual spec restoration and enhancement.

Bioware ought to implement the WoW system. They've pretty much copied a lot of things from them already, a few more wouldn't hurt.

wat the hell are u even talking about my man?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.