The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Unfair

Wabizuke

In my opinion its just.. ****ed upp that they invite people according to when you redeemed you're code..? its kind of unfair for all players. everyone of those people who get "ALOT LATER" (prolly) access and paid the same amount as everyone else or more gets in later? its not a bad idéa to invite people in "waves" true, But then they should rather randomize people no matter what time they redeemed their code? to make abit of a fair system. kinda sucks for everyone that pre-ordered atm cuz they read "will launch allready 13th dec" then people think thanks to common sense that they can redeem their code calmly @ 12th dec etc.. and then just enjoy the game on the big launch day. But no.. instead they will get pissed/annoyed thanks to the unfair invite system.

Anyways this is my opinion, complains about what i said? then leave. Agrees? then type.

*awesome rulez eh? xd*

Anyways looking forward to the game anyways.. even thru this "early acces" sucks and wont be as early as they said. *hugz to everyone* ^.^

I think alot of people paid(pre-ordered) because of the included early game acces?... and soo they could play abit befor everyone else/or as quick as possible.

And if they say you will be able to play 7 days early.. you get kinda pissed.

Edited by Wabizuke

I think alot of people paid(pre-ordered) because of the included early game acces?... and soo they could play abit befor everyone else/or as quick as possible.

Right, and in no where were you guaranteed that you'd get in the first minute... You paid for the game, not for a specific amount of head start to the game.

Anyways this is my opinion, complains about what i said? then leave. Agrees? then type.

*awesome rulez eh? xd*

Anyways looking forward to the game anyways.. even thru this "early acces" sucks and wont be as early as they said. *hugz to everyone* ^.^

plz delete his account.....:D

Edited by Bloodeye

All the (whatever amount) of early access was meant to be for is pretty much incentive to order the game as early as you can. Bioware could have just as easily said 'screw you guys' and not given any early access time at all.

In other words, there's no point in complaining about it. Just be happy you're getting any at all.

And if they say you will be able to play 7 days early.. you get kinda pissed.

Said early access was advertised as "up to 5 days early". No where did they say anything about being able to play 7 days early. At best they would have said "up to 7 days early" which is not the same thing at all as saying "you will play 7 days early".

If you think that letting players into the game in waves to insure a clean early access and staggered leveling is representative of a poor Company that why don't you do all of us a favor and go cry and whine somewhere else.

Honestly, we were informed this would happen long ago. You know this would happen. Get over it!

OP you are wrong.

What you are saying is like in a line for a roller coaster, they shouldn't let the people who have been standing in line for 2 hours get in finally, but rather they should randomize it and give the people who just got to the end of the line the possibility of getting in right away.

It's ********, and so is your idea.