Need for Companion Button

dipstik

not needed nobody will use greed anymore.

i do not have an aim companion that can use non droid parts, so i will greed anything with aim. my main companion is a tank, with strength, defense, shield, absorb. if i get an accuracy crit strength drop, i will roll greed, because it is on the stats im looking for.

thus, needed.

i do not have an aim companion that can use non droid parts, so i will greed anything with aim. my main companion is a tank, with strength, defense, shield, absorb. if i get an accuracy crit strength drop, i will roll greed, because it is on the stats im looking for.

thus, needed.

I have multiple characters with different companions, I can't remember which ones use what, or for that matter if something dropped in the instance if an upgrade for the current ones I have as I have no way to compare, for most people knowing if gear is an upgrade is a complete guess.

This is a good idea, but i can totally see people ignoring and hit need anyways :(

So, it would only work if there were a way to keep players from hitting Need unless there character can use the item.

But then people will just hit Companion Need for everything else, even if they just want to vendor it. So, you need a filter there too.

But then classes with more varied companions can still hit Companion Need on a wider variety of items, and classes like trooper can still hit Player Need for most of their companions since they use the same gear.

So, the only way to really be fair for everyone, is for players to decide for themselves what is fair. The current system works for that, as long as players agree on what is fair.