Imp Agent abilities recast

_Zefire_

Im having this problem since i started playing.

I was playing a smuggler and his movement while sprint was on and targeting an enemy was f... up and he was walking like a bugged penguin.

Now with my imoerila agent when i use certain skills like the grenade he makes two attempts to throw the granade and he throws it at the second attempt.This feels very buggy for me cause every time i try to throw a grenade i loose time because he makes 2 moves.The same happens with other skills as well.Other skills dont have this problem there are just 3-5 skills that react liek this.

Furthermore how the f... am i suppose to enjoy the game when there is very poor performance on 580 sli while heavier games play like dream.

Pvp fps are a joke.

Yesterday in imperial fleet i had 14 fps.

You know 14 fps for 580 sli is like bioware tells me go f your self.

I was playing a smuggler and his movement while sprint was on and targeting an enemy was f... up and he was walking like a bugged penguin.

Now with my imoerila agent when i use certain skills like the grenade he makes two attempts to throw the granade and he throws it at the second attempt.This feels very buggy for me cause every time i try to throw a grenade i loose time because he makes 2 moves.The same happens with other skills as well.Other skills dont have this problem there are just 3-5 skills that react liek this.

Furthermore how the f... am i suppose to enjoy the game when there is very poor performance on 580 sli while heavier games play like dream.

Pvp fps are a joke.

Something's up with your system then mate. I do PvP regularly and I am on the fleet a lot. Settings are all maxed out, including AA and shadow detail,and I'm using an old i7 with an NVidia 460, and the only time I have framerate drops is when I first load into the fleet.

There are a lot of things that may be causing your low fps. It could be that your drivers aren't up to date, your system doesn't have much RAM (mine has 16GB and I think that's what makes all the difference), or you upgraded your graphics cards but are bottlenecked by an older processor.

Post your system stats if you really want to discuss the issue.

Pvp fps are a joke.

see ability delay thread on the main page for the skill firing. its being dealt with. I struggle with it when getting in cover in pvp which for a gunslinger is at the point of game breaking.