What Skills Have You REMOVED From Hot Bar?

ZNICK

As a Powertech, what skills have you removed from your bars and don't use anymore...

...for PvP?

...for PvE?

Z

Pyro spec, PvP, removed Missile Blast and Flamethrower...and Shoulder slam (ofc)

I have to say that if you have some Keybinds spare, it's still better to have them on the hotbar as they are very very situational... but even

Edited by atreyuz

I haven't removed anything yet, but think I might remove missile blast soon. I don't think I have used it in the past 15+ levels, or much at 50 at all. Everything else I at least find useful sometimes.

I use Shoulder Slam on basically every pull in PvE. Electro-Dart, Unload, carbonize, shoulder slam ... that basically kills anything in one rotation, with a couple rocket punches in there. The next thing I would probably remove is Unload. As when tanking, it is horrible because it suffers from push back.

As for PvP, mostly everything I use, except Missile blast. I would usually rather just "rapid shot" than waste heat on that thing.

Pyro spec, PvP, removed Missile Blast and Flamethrower...and Shoulder slam (ofc)

I have to say that if you have some Keybinds spare, it's still better to have them on the hotbar as they are very very situational... but even

Why would you remove flame thrower? When there are 3+ mobs beating on my healer, i just carbonize, flame throw. It's awesome.

Granted I haven't removed any, i've put shoulder slam off to some side bar i never see, but I have a naga mouse with the 12 button thumb grid.

But yea missle blast is 2, and I really should put something else there, it's kinda useless. I should also remove dart when I go FULL pyro an dnot just parakeet.

I have a hotkey ghetto on the left action bar for nonsense like Shoulder Slam. I feel like it should be there...I paid for it, just so I could stop seeing a green + on my trainer...but when am I going to use you, Shoulder Slam? Probably never. Into the ghetto you go.

I use it as an immediate follow up to explosive dart when clearing trash...

Shoulder slamm I tried to use it, but I almost never can and its damage isn't great or anything. Missiles, I think maybe I sould remove this one to my left side ghetto too ^^. It doesn't do a lot more damage than my main attack. My main almost always applies a slow a DOT and elemental damage and it doesn't cost heat do I need to say more?

I still have almost everything on my bars, and all 4 bars are pretty full.

I like to keep the range attacks on my bar for rare occassions that I can't jet charge or grapple my target into melee range.

I find shoulder slam to be the least useful though. I guess it's a free no heat attack on occassion, but I gotta watch the long cooldown and a target that's susceptable.

It's kind of a wierd attack. It's not that strong, and annoying to use.