Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

[Suggestion] Repair

Tahana

I was told to post this idea I had in the forums.. Moderators if this isn't the correct forum, can you please let me know where to post these.. Thanks

My idea has to do with repair. When I am out questing I use all of my companions. I'll use my healer for one type of fight, my tank for another, my DPS when I want some burst killing etc. However we all suffer durability damage.

When I go to a repair station can you please make it so everything gets repaired, my stuff and all of my companions active or not. I have noticed that those who are not active don't get their items repaired. While the amount of repair cost for them is minimal, I would like to not have to cycle through the companions that I have used while at the repair station.

Thanks.

I've noticed this myself, and agree it wouldn't be a bad idea to be able to repair my companions. It's not game breaking, but it does get annoying. You do a reapir, open crew window, it closed the repair window, call character, re-open vendor, repair, open crew window, vendor closes... its a vicious cycle.

It isn't a game breaking issue by any means. For me it is more of a quality of life thing. Overall I'm enjoying the game, and think this would be a small but nice thing to have added to the current game.

Kind of like AOE looting.. I don't mind having to individually loot, but AOE looting sure has made my quality of life a little better..

Peace.

I was told to post this idea I had in the forums.. Moderators if this isn't the correct forum, can you please let me know where to post these.. Thanks

My idea has to do with repair. When I am out questing I use all of my companions. I'll use my healer for one type of fight, my tank for another, my DPS when I want some burst killing etc. However we all suffer durability damage.

When I go to a repair station can you please make it so everything gets repaired, my stuff and all of my companions active or not. I have noticed that those who are not active don't get their items repaired. While the amount of repair cost for them is minimal, I would like to not have to cycle through the companions that I have used while at the repair station.

Thanks.

The Repair All won't repair companions who aren't out, but you can still repair them at a vendor without cycling through. Go to the repair tab at a vendor and the gear for your other companions should be available to repair manually.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.