Possible Scaling Issue...?

Tadshackles

I am now leveling my Merc and since lvl 1 I have felt massively OP. Then at 20 I bought the whole set of PVP gear with the whole set of PVP gear for Mako. I was invincible! I could take on ten mobs and be just fine.

At 29 I started to feel like I was taking a huge load of dmg and doing much less (I am still in the PVP gear from 20 but with new mods) So, my question is: Is there a scaling issue for when you hit the late 20s early 30s or do I just need to buy the best possible gear/run FPs to get the slight upgrades that might be available to me?

P.S. Im arsenal specced.

I never had any issues feeling underpowered as an Arsenal Merc while leveling. Just control your combat. If there are two big baddies in the group, stun one and kill the other first. If you play smart you'll have a much easier time than other classes. I completed the BH class story at level 47, where my friends playing a Sorceror and Juggernaut both needed my help completing their stories at level 50.

Lots of people have said that ezmode ends around lvl 30. But it doesn't mean that things get hard. It just means that you've got to be a little smarter and actually use that concussion missle skill that you now have (sometimes). Edited by Splaktar