Ilum Particle cannon

Benets

Same on our server, stuck in our base because cannon is missing or just not usable.

Cannons should have more range, you should be able to clear out everybody that guard our cannon by getting the other cannon and killing them.

And getting CC while on the cannon makes it impossible to do anything. I jump on cannon, shoot 1 particle (which does so little damage) and i'm CCed so i dismount and the cannon is gone for 30 sec.

I even tried to kill 1 imperial which was totally alone with the cannon... guess what i stopped whooting before he was dead. Boost cannon damage, make them closer to each other or increase their range.

Kinda silly to have defencive cannons that can't even defend each others...

Ilum is all fail. I hope it would be good, but it's not. It's a pitty. And they make a single change that didn't solve Ilum. Solve one problem and create a lot of others.

Solve the problem of trade objectives and lack of pvp there. But create a huge problem.

And now turrets bugged. Turrents not respanwing seems easy to fix.

Ilum is garbage, people should Boycott Ilum to press quicker changes.

+1

It's completely crazy to try to understand the priorities Devs have in fixing the bugs ..... They manage to change skill cool down display, and by the way they totally mess up the kill loot on ilum (how the **** can it happen ?) but they are unable to make their primary rules operationnal.

I really hope they will be able to focus a bit more on stopping trying to create new things but to make basics work normally

Thanks to Devs and strategy managers not to kill swtor by themselves, players won't be patient enough to keep playing as soon as particular free-to-play game are available.

Do they want swtor just to be a temporary "passe-temps", waiting for more seriously developed MMO ?

Edited by Rossleoss

Seems that they fixed the Ilum turrets, but i dunno, cos' i do not go to Ilum anymore. Not until it's proply balanced and worth play. I boycott Ilum and other players should do the same to force them to fix or shut it down. Is better to not have a thing than have it malfunctioning.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." (Mark Twain).

• 2 weeks later...