I'm wondering if anyone finds this as the situation...MOST of the time

ShwagATK

this is for you solo queuers like my self. not those of you fortunate enough to have a pocket healer most of the time.

you hop on a bh and...

1) they face tank your dmg while you cleverly use your debuffs/defensive CD's....all meanwhile theyre spamming 1 button and absolutely destroying you.

2) you get pushed away and any dmg taken they heal, freeze you, heal again, push you back when you close the gap AGAIN, then proceed to do previous statement 1.

you hop on an OP and....oh wait you dont.

- you face plant the ground and...

1) die before you can react

2) use trinket on full resolve bar and either have 10% HP left AFTER blowing everything ( including obfuscate, saberward/CoP, force cloak, undying rage WHATHAVEYOU ) and are forced to run away and hopefully juke your opponent or previous statement 1.

now i have done carnage spec to valor 50. then just switched to rage tonight for some success in damage. i'm running around anywhere between 400-500 expertise pending on my mood for gear.

does anyone else STILL find this the case now that 50s brackets have been implemented? and with decent/good gear? no matter the situation, be it force choke immediately to stop any further incoming dmg i just literally have no chance of catching up in DMG by the time im dead in most cases to an OP. BH's are just a problem regardless. 17k-20k hp doing 4k crits in my face really isnt cool

;edit; meant to put this here

Doin something wrong, I'm around 640 expertise and the only classes that give me issues is an op if my trinket is down or a powertech only because I'm not wasting all that time killing them.

Interrupt tracer missle, laugh at merc. Even geared ops can only get me to 50-60% in their opener with my trinket down so I just continue to crap on them once i'm up since I have a full resolve bar. If they vanish so will i as i sprint off to a health buff.

Even geared ops can only get me to 50-60% in their opener with my trinket down so I just continue to crap on them once i'm up since I have a full resolve bar. If they vanish so will i as i sprint off to a health buff.

You must be fightin really nub Ops. With 600 expertise I crap on Maras. Right when you get up from my hidden strike I stun you again with debilitate. Your abilities won't activate as you break the stun, as I get behind you by taking two steps thru you and backstab, but I have to infront of you for you to hit me. I crap on you.