Are they adding new servers daily?

Demarcc

Question is in the title,

Are they adding new servers daily or not?

I'd like to start on a fresh (or fresh'ish) server when I log on in a day or so (work meh) .. is there a list of new server? Do they flag them in any way on the selection screen?

Or are the servers the same ones from yesterday?

Edited by Demarcc

Noviru

Today , 04:48 AM

Hello,

Here is a post from Stephen Reid that should answer your question:

Quote:

We'll be adding new servers throughout Early Game Access as we look at the demand and player numbers.

Our aim, long-term, is to keep our servers well populated and to maintain a good mix of server types.

Hope this helps!

that was a answer i got. havnt seen 1 new pvp server added i made a list of 1st day servers so whennnnnnnnn

It seems they have not added any new servers yet, I have a list of yesterdays and I dont see any new ones today.

Hoping that they will add more with future waves so I can jump on a fresh one. We'll see.

Maby tomorrow if they stick to plan and invite more people than today !!!

Apparently they are adding servers "in response to demand"

Two, our plan is to continue to add servers - but carefully, and in response to demand. We need to monitor that demand and roll out servers accordingly. A long-term recipe for MMO failure is to add a lot of servers early on, and then when population decreases, have to close those servers and merge them together.

Edited by Magnks