Sever pop All low...

Coldfilth

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I play on Jekk Jekk and its not a low pop server. And I pvp almost every day for a few hours and never even seen this guy. So why is your guild leavin? I could not understand that part. Its hard to follow this guy.

So from what I under stand is the op is leaving cause some mod dealted his post.

I pvp alot !!! you must not... im there way to much i e i liked the game alot...

and yes "So from what I under stand is the op is leaving cause some mod dealted his post. "

this is why i leaven. rest my guild they just no having the same enjoyment out of game we all went from doing ton of pvp to hard-cores... i did 1 raid .....to datacran hunting for hours....was fun !!!!!! 1 patch fail that is not being address is making them go away...

Me i don't post ever!!!! this is a first time in any mmo for me.....

but the gamers the players you and me mabye not me that can spell better them me r get cut off by the mod or dev .... No way that does not fly in my world.... maybe in yours it ok .... first im paying for my game maybe your mom pays for you but thats not how the real world works...

Okay, I'm seriously not picking on you this time. I hope you understand me.

This is your first MMO. This is probably NOT your guild's first mmo. This game is not good compared to other games. A lot of new mmo's that have come out over the last few years have not been good either. People are really starting to become upset with new mmo's. mmo's are not cheap, i'm sorry you lost money on this game (or your mom did at least). If you have reason to keep playing, whether it's friends or you just like the game, thats great. Usually people just move on to other mmo's after raging on the forums though.

Edited by GambinoV

Welp kido I'm rank 57 now in valor. you said your rank 64? amazing how we never ran into each other. I am think I'll be 58 saturady thats after i play the 35+ games to get there over the next couple days. I guess thats not alot for some.

And to help your spelling this forum gives you a spell checker! And if your desire your gramar to be better I'm sure your mom will help you. Its very important to do things right. Take pride in your work kido. People will respect you more. Just trying to help your out.

is it bad that i just got back from a cheeseburger run and chose to post on this then actually play?

God im thirsty....

My envy towards your cheese turning is turning me towards the dark side T_T And I'm on the forums because I'm tired of doing donuts in imp fleet because I have no more dailies/hm's to do and you can only play huttball so many times before your head will explode from people not passing the ball ><;

Sad to say this is not my first mmo..

but i was very happy there where no Axes and trolls in this one...

I have played a lot of them....

Tested a few .....

Understand that game cant make everyone one happy all the time...

But i draw the line when it come to Forum holders..the only way a player can get some answers ....All i need was .....WE are working to fix 1. 2. 3. ....Not looking at what we r planing in maybe a year from now....Dam sure I was lucky that my pc played this game rather well at 60 100 fps.... crashed maybe 1 time...

Welp kido I'm rank 57 now in valor. you said your rank 64? amazing how we never ran into each other. I am think I'll be 58 saturady thats after i play the 35+ games to get there over the next couple days. I guess thats not alot for some.

And to help your spelling this forum gives you a spell checker! And if your desire your gramar to be better I'm sure your mom will help you. Its very important to do things right. Take pride in your work kido. People will respect you more. Just trying to help your out.

/que Eye of the Tiger

My brain exploded from the amount of stupid I just read. 0__0 Thanks.

On topic : Last night when I looked at the server list before I went to sleep, 3 servers were at light (I think only 1 server was at Very Heavy, the rest were split between Heavy and Standard). Which isn't too bad on a Thursday night, after the free month, and a disaster patch. We'll see what happens this weekend.