and... im out.

Kloned

I tried. I really did. I cannot look past the fact the Bioware's cooperate holy crap i want all the money side is pushing the game developers to release content before its ready, before the existing content is even remotely fixed. I cant look past the massive inequality in PvP balance. The highest damage class also does the most healing, with the most defensive cooldowns (dont even think about saying its only a pve game, its sith vs jedi). I cant look past the cheating with absolutely no punishment. There are speedhackers, credit hackers, xp hackers, teleport hacks, there are even light/dark side hackers (level 13s dark V, really?). Im done untill this game gets fixed. ive got an entire week on one character, a sith marauder. ive played all the other classes. at level 10 on an imperial agent i beat several level 50 jugg/marauders. as a level 20 inquisiter, healing speced, i topped all the melee classes damage. Thats just the pvp side. PvE is worse. Healing is god awful, bars dont update. The UI is a joke, completely uncustomizable, its just terrible. my god, im gonna stop raging and go get something to eat and reactivate WoW.

good luck with this crap. see you when its playable.

I tried. I really did. I cannot look past the fact the Bioware's cooperate holy crap i want all the money side is pushing the game developers to release content before its ready, before the existing content is even remotely fixed. I cant look past the massive inequality in PvP balance. The highest damage class also does the most healing, with the most defensive cooldowns (dont even think about saying its only a pve game, its sith vs jedi). I cant look past the cheating with absolutely no punishment. There are speedhackers, credit hackers, xp hackers, teleport hacks, there are even light/dark side hackers (level 13s dark V, really?). Im done untill this game gets fixed. ive got an entire week on one character, a sith marauder. ive played all the other classes. at level 10 on an imperial agent i beat several level 50 jugg/marauders. as a level 20 inquisiter, healing speced, i topped all the melee classes damage. Thats just the pvp side. PvE is worse. Healing is god awful, bars dont update. The UI is a joke, completely uncustomizable, its just terrible. my god, im gonna stop raging and go get something to eat and reactivate WoW.

good luck with this crap. see you when its playable.

..Hmm...can't tell if srs..

Oh and the whole alignment hacking thing ...I'm pretty sure Diplomacy can get you to max if you put enough time into it.

Just saying.

Bye.

Hello Kloned,

Though we appreciate that you have concerns regarding the game, we’re going to close this thread as it does not have a topic for constructive discussion. We encourage you to post your specific concerns in a relevant thread, and we value your constructive feedback, especially in areas you’d like to see the game improve. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!