Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What's your guys' problem with "hardcore" players anyways?

ndruo

I like your input, its balanced, and this community needs it. I dont agree with everything you say, but that's ok too. We need contrast in the community.

I applaud you for being eloquent and thinking about your responses, again even if I dont agree with them.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The true "Hardcore" players are the ones aiming for the world first kills and stuff.

They do not care about what "Casuals" have and get in these games. They know they are on top of that and they aim for the very end as fast as possible.

These people kill the bosses even before any "Boss Kill" websites are updated. Heck, they are the ones giving others the tactics.

Then we have these people who THINK themselves as "Hardcore". They moan and whine on the forums about "Casuals" destroying the game, about free epics and stuff.

These players are NOT the real "Hardcore" players. They are just crybabies who think too much of themselves.

Agree with this and hey they probably do hard modes without addons

It’s a bit like climbing Everest without oxygen.

:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.