beskar'gam gear

jsdcaedus

i find it amusing that there is a crafting material specifically called mandalorian iron, but it isn't required to make the beskar'gam gear.

not complaining, just thought i'd point that out to anyone else who gets it.

edit: after RE-ing the armguards 10 times, i got the recipe for the redoubt version, which does require the mando iron, lol.

Edited by jsdcaedus
spoke too soon

Yeah, it's pretty silly. Got a recipe for the same armour (not the same colours) used by Shae Vizla and Tarro Blood, and it doesn't even use Durasteel! Isn't Mandalorian iron used for synthweaving or something in this game?

Beskar'gam is Mandalorian armour for those who don't know by the way.

beskar'gam is the mandalorian word for mandalorian iron, lol.

and yeah, it is a synthweaving heavy armor recipe. which, now that i think about it is also kinda funny... synthweaving is armor for force users, and there has only ever been one jedi to utilize beskar'gam, and that jedi is a long way away from being born relative to the timeframe of this game.

you would think they'd let the bounty hunters use the beskar'gam gear as an armortech or something. although, i must say that if i was a marauder, i would feel all cool wearing some beskar'gam crushgaunts, but that's not even a recipe, lol.

sword of the jedi FTW!!!

ugh.. all this jedi talk. i'm SITH DANGIT!

Actually.

Beskar is the word for Mandalorian Iron.

Beskar'gam is your armor, and most beskar'gam wasn't made entirely of Mandalorian Iron as it's such a rare material.

I use a lot of Mandalorian Iron in cyberteching, though I generally sell it. Supposedly Torian crafts his love interest some or wants to, but I've yet to get any in the mail. :(

Edited by Gestahlt

Actually.

Beskar'gam is your armor, and most beskar'gam wasn't made entirely of Mandalorian Iron as it's such a rare material.

I use a lot of Mandalorian Iron in cyberteching, though I generally sell it. Supposedly Torian crafts his love interest some or wants to, but I've yet to get any in the mail. :(

He doesn't love you that much. Good to see you around, Gestahlt.

Actually.

upon referring to the legacy series, you are right. touche.