Guild Issue

Huey

I am on the server Sword of Ajunta Pall. I am the founder of my guild in the pre-release. When I logged on yesterday I accepted the auto invite and was the guild leader. I didn't like the body type I had made so I deleted the character and made a new one. when I re-logged I had no invite so I have a friend who is in my guild invite me but I need to be made leader.

I had opened a ticket yesterday and when I logged on today the ticket was gone and I am still not leader. I did open a new ticket but I am coming here to attempt to speed up the process.

I'm not certain on how the guild promotion part works. First, does your guildmate show up as the GM? If so, they should be able to transfer leadership to you either by the guild tab or by maybe a /promote command.

If not, try this. In your options menu, there is a box to check that says to disable guild invites. Uncheck this. Make a new character on that same server, and it should invite you into the guild. If it still recognizes you as the GM, this character should automatically be promoted. If you don't want to be GM on this character, try promoting the character you recreated. Hope this helps.

There are a couple of threads about this issue.

Here is one with a response:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=182025#post182025

I also am having the same problem and have anxiously awaiting a solution (nearly 36 hours since reported).

It would be great if this solution came fast. As my guildies are starting to join no one has invite problems because of my mistake in deleting my toon.

There are a couple of threads about this issue.

Here is one with a response:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=182025#post182025

I also am having the same problem and have anxiously awaiting a solution (nearly 36 hours since reported).

It would be great if this solution came fast. As my guildies are starting to join no one has invite problems because of my mistake in deleting my toon.

Can you confirm that what I posted above does not work?

I'm not certain on how the guild promotion part works. First, does your guildmate show up as the GM? If so, they should be able to transfer leadership to you either by the guild tab or by maybe a /promote command.

If not, try this. In your options menu, there is a box to check that says to disable guild invites. Uncheck this. Make a new character on that same server, and it should invite you into the guild. If it still recognizes you as the GM, this character should automatically be promoted. If you don't want to be GM on this character, try promoting the character you recreated. Hope this helps.

Made new character and did not get an invite. thanks for the suggestion though.