Remove Ranged Auto-face when casting.

Creslan

Running past a POLE breaks casts.

Doing a zillion things breaks casts.

Running through someone's character should not. It is a ******** tactic and it is likely to cause more grief both amongst casuals and hardcore folks just because sometimes it's gonna be weird and bug****. Just about every PvP fight will turn into people leaping through each other over and over again.

Not a great idea. Ranged cast-face is good for the game. This is adding needles complexity.

While most of my attacks force me to turn to the opponent, it only works so, if I'm pointing at them, when I begin to attack. Stay behind us, and your problem is solved, my friend.

Are you serious... Do you know you can turn with your mouse?

Running past a POLE breaks casts.

Doing a zillion things breaks casts.

Running through someone's character should not. It is a ******** tactic and it is likely to cause more grief both amongst casuals and hardcore folks just because sometimes it's gonna be weird and bug****. Just about every PvP fight will turn into people leaping through each other over and over again.

Not a great idea. Ranged cast-face is good for the game. This is adding needles complexity.

How hard is it to face your attacker? You turn the mouse and camera in that direction? Or if you're awful use the keyboard. If you're really bad you can't do that and don't deserve to pvp.

How hard is it to face your attacker? You turn the mouse and camera in that direction? Or if you're awful use the keyboard. If you're really bad you can't do that and don't deserve to pvp.

I never said it was hard to do. It just isn't, at least to my mind, a necessary level of complexity; it's like making moving a unit around a tree in Starcraft require four clicks, one to get there, two to get around, and one to continue onwards, instead of one click to do the whole shebang. It doesn't -add fun- to the game.

So, it's OK for a player to run through a Jedi/Sith using their channeled attack (master strike/ravage) causing the attack to be interupted, but it's NOT OK for someone to do it to a ranged class?

Nice double standard.

Oh, no! It's bad that it can happen at all! I don't want it to happen to Sorcs either, but I've never played one; do Sorcs not auto-turn when they cast?

If they don't, they should! Being able to interrupt a cast by jumping through someone is seriously creaky-old ****. If you're not playing a shooter, the way your camera is pointed should not be as important as who is targeted and what you're using. The days of PvPers do-si-do-ing around each other to maybe get the enemy to miss that -one- integral attack should very well be over; this should NOT be a viable strategy.

Ranged Auto-facing in PVP needs to be removed, make the player work to turn to their target. I think this is one of the issues in PVP at the moment in ranged vrs melee arguement.

I had no idea this is an FPS game. Maby demand that we should click an enemy every time before we attack. I think you are not realising YOU are doing the SAME thing because I can clearly see you are one of those funny people running around other people and getting enraged by the auto targeting. When YOU are running around me in PvP YOU are ALSO AUTOTARGETING. No autotargeting for me would mean no autotargeting for you so you would not be able to run in that funny way you allways do and we would simply stand in front of each other. Besides how do you want a class like a trooper counter a class with an ability to backstab ? I have no ability that is even near in terms of damage and most attacks (charged bolts, full auto, incindiery granade) require me to stand in place. I have a shadow and also run around people and have no problem with them autotargeting.