Accidently dropped Guild

Meriki

OK so log in and make my character. Accept guild invite. Run around for a minute, then see something on my character that I do not like. Missed in character creation. So I delete and remake character. No invite, no guild. Didn't even dawn on me I was leaving the guild... :(

I formed the guild on SWTOR and was the leader. I know of at least 1 more person that has already joined. Do they become leader? Are we hosed? Can I get the auto invite back? I don't think so according to the guild FAQ. What happens now?

OK so log in and make my character. Accept guild invite. Run around for a minute, then see something on my character that I do not like. Missed in character creation. So I delete and remake character. No invite, no guild. Didn't even dawn on me I was leaving the guild... :(

I formed the guild on SWTOR and was the leader. I know of at least 1 more person that has already joined. Do they become leader? Are we hosed? Can I get the auto invite back? I don't think so according to the guild FAQ. What happens now?

The closest answer I saw was that without a leader, in 2 weeks the next highest Officer would become Leader.

So at worst, you need to get someone to let you back in and run the guild by proxy. Just a guess.