How difficult is it to change Specs?

hammerhanded

There is a Trainer available that can grant you a reset for your talent tree for some credits. have to go to him though each time you need a bonk on the noggin though :)

edit: i think i saw him in Drommund Kass, don't know though if there are others on other planets di only get to 16 during Thanksgiving Weekend.

Edited by Thoinar

I did not have a chance to play the beta.

Most MMO's have taken the concept of multiple roles and made it easy to keep 2-3 roles that are accessible outside of combat. Does SWTOR have anything like this? Or is it a visit to the trainer each time :( ?

You can respec for creds and the according to the best buy dev chat last night dual spec within your AC is coming soon after launch.

This is the one feature that Rift nailed 100%, and it's unfortunate that other games haven't copied it.

No, If you can play almost every class with 1 single character, that's not very interesting.

There should be limits on what 1 character can do, and Rift had almost none. It's a dead game now.

No, If you can play almost every class with 1 single character, that's not very interesting.

There should be limits on what 1 character can do, and Rift had almost none. It's a dead game now.

In no way whatsoever is that the reason Rift failed. That was the lone bright spot.