The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What have you done waiting for EA?

Mellonova

i have..

bought and played world of goo on my phone

reinstalled and played Star Wars: Battlefront II

reinstalled and played a bit of Mass Effect (1)

messed around a bit with my microscope looking at dog spit and other various fluids around the house (i would recommend not looking at yogurt)

ive also decided that instead of playing a BH as my first character, i want to play a fallen jedi

Pretty much just sitting and waiting for a game i properly wont get access to until 19th since i pre ordered the 3rd this month.

But tomorrow i have to help a friend move, so for a couple of days i get to take my mind of this game.

Work, work, oh and work (including the office Christmas party).

Celebrate my birthday early so I won't dis people by playing on my birthday and ignoring them.

Put the final touches on the PnP game I am running Friday night (yes, even if I am already in).

Watch the copy of Neverwhere (the BBC production) that I got for my birthday...

Cancelled.

I get more enjoyment out of these boards than I do a game which is already ruined for me because of how it was released.

I almost believed that. So close.

That having been said - Skyrim! It's actually unfortunate for SWTOR that it's getting released so close to the release of Skyrim - a much more beautiful world, more immersive, so rich. Only problem is it's single player. They could have added a possible PC companion at least!

Reading the forums and trying to absorb as much information that I can while laughing my butt off at some of the raging. Alot more mellow today compaired to yesterday tells me the early crowd seemed more full of younger padwas that haven't been instructed in the force as well.

I will probally uninstall some of my other games I loaded while on vacation because i let my subscription to WoW end the same day the latest patch came out and i haven't looked back yet. Tho extremely bored, I wait patiently for my turn to join because of Target screwing me over on my early access code (refused to reply to e-mails and take calls) and thankfully SW:TOR working with me to get a working one finally (unfortunately instead of joining on the 10/28 wave I'll have to wait for the 12/10 wave).