Hot iron+Serated (2+3)=5

you can switch around PBE for puncture

etc.

Your choice

----------

Purpose of this build (it's not dps):

-Guard a friend

-Spam taunts

-Grapple pple off your friend or healers, grappel pple into traps(3sec stun)

-Jet charge: huttball, stun players in fire trap(just before they go off), interupt casters,

-Quell: on 6 sec cool, with jet charge and electro dart (reduces cool) can be frustrating for casters (fun for us tho)

-RB for defensive purposes(stop caping)

-Stelth scan(with 3sec stun): Spam while not in combat with flame sweep to prevent stelth cappers. Also in mid of fight if protecting a door. (remember you are not doing that much dammage, if pple are beating on you who cares, protect that door and let your friends heal/kill instead)

Good for pvp(not dps) and adequate for pve tanking (dunno about hard/nightmare mode)

--------

Cons:

-low dps(you sould get 75k per wz easy)

-better with friends (as most builds are)

Pros:

-Easy medals (protection)

-A real nuisance for casters (tracer/grav, pebble/lightening, heals)

-Helps your team (you get medals for this but your biggest input is quell and I don't think you get protection score for heals or dammage you interupt but if you can play without needing gratification for every ability you use its all good)

(btw I know that shielding is virtually usless in pvp. But the 60 sec cool down on Kolto is nice because both ES and KO are up at the same time)

I have been using something very similar to yours... I named it "Spiderman" build since it pulls, roots, ccs, slows, and you jump all over the place. Here is mine and I am looking for opinions on improving it:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301GRGMzRboMZrsMroZb.1

I decided to focus on Rocket Punch a bit more though since it would be a method of reaching another easy DPS badge of 2.5k in a single hit.

I'd get Ion Screen and power armor for sure, and 6% aim is not THAT great, from what i've read it's dps pump isn't that spectacular. For the FS+FS I totally agree, That's what I do. For dps, I'd probably get serated blade instead of Iron fist, but as you sait you wanted to concentrate on RP so its fine. Dunno if Rail loaders is worth it. If I couldent find anything better I'd put those pts in jet speed.

All in all It's about your preferance that's why i left the 7 floating pts.

But you still have a nice build.

I been reading a ton about the effects of shield, armor, mitigation etc via taugrim.com and their findings. It seems most of the shielding boosted abilities are not as good as we would think in other MMOs. For PVE definitely, but PVP most people have different attacks... so depending on who you face you could be taking less or more damage. One thing is clear to me, I don't think I can live without Jet Charge :)