1.1 + Reusables + Assassin = solo god.

WutsInAName

@ level 30 went from 21-22 HP ticks from Dark Charge to 220-230.

Combined with a Reusable Medpack, i have rarely had to even seethe after a fight soloing elites.

Yes please, may I have more.

2 days ago I was thinking, my Sin dont solo nearly as well as my BH. Not anymore.

Wait.... there is more than one spec now? Did they fix the other 2 yet?

just tryin to give it a try an see if it works for me... butif you dont wanna share its all good. what reusables are you using?

Edited by saidas

Im sorry your bad, but that does not mean we all are.

Re-usables are a biochem perk. Just like regular medpacks and stims that dont go poof.

Wait. You're saying 2 specs are not viable and calling people bad? Color me tickled.

Edited by Nocorras

Im pretty sure all tree's are viable and depend on your playstyle. I have not tried the darkness tree or the madness. However i do believe madness is focused around aoe's and more range, which i will give a try sooner or later (aoe's dont seem to be that attractive to me right now). I lvled a deception spec assassin to 50 and i do like the play style, though i admit that it does lack a tad bit ( at least it doesnt quite meet my expectations, was hoping for a bit more burst ).

I did hear darkness was the way to go, specially for PVP. Im curious as to what kind of DPS are you dishing out with darkness, so far i have a 4 piece champion set and when fully buffed my crits are are between 3-3.5k. (No adrenals or stims only 1 rakata relics from artifice and some random relic)

Edited by xJeTsTaRx