They should just cave in and implement multi-server queues

ddayyy

Only plus side of multi-server ques is the que time, but...heres an idea....lets take a concept from DAoC. Instead of making a WF timed and from 10-49, you can section it off a bit more as well. like 40-49 and keep the WFs. Then boost the rewards from the timed WFs.

Erm... how does adding more brackets solve the problem that was created by creating brackets?

Nothing that hasn't been said before. I already have a fun and heated rivalry going with a couple of guilds on my server. It would be lame to rarely ever see them again because of cross-server queues.

If they want to implement cross-server queues, do it for PvE and low population servers. My server is fine. Don't change it for everyone because some people can't wait a couple of extra minutes in their super important and busy lives while queued for PvP.

Cross-server ANYTHING ruined WoW. It became a completely soulless shell of a game with zero community where everyone sat half-afk in safe zones while queued for PvP or PvE. Terrible.

/facepalm

/point

/guffaw

Ungrouped people can still find guilds, no? Cross-server didn't prevent people from forming dungeon guild runs in WoW, or guild PvP groups either for that matter. Premades are propably still rare in BG's but there's that other PvP arena if you will where it is most easy to go with your friends or find new friends to play with.

My point is that with multi-server queues, you need to join the guild then find out if you like playing with them, rather than joining/forming guilds with people who you find enjoyable to play with when you're queued solo.

With single server queues, people who otherwise wouldn't seek out guilds will join guilds naturally. Multi-server queues make that impossible because players queued solo never play with the same people, and probably couldn't form guilds with their teammates even if they did.