What games have you played?

shadwhwk

Just thought I would start a thread and see what games everybody has played through the years. Here is a little history of my online gaming.

I have been playing MMO games for over 10 years now. Got my first computer and through a few friends I got introduced to Asherons Call. Still to this day that was my favorite game. Too bad it sort of died out and the community shrank to nothing due to the flop Asherons Call 2 and other games coming out. In late 02 early 03 started playing World War II Online and still play to this day. In 04 I started playing City of Heros/Villians and played for about 6 months then moved to Star Wars Galaxies. SWG was ranking up there with my favorite next to Asherons Call then Black November of 05 (the dreaded NGE expansion) hit and the game died. Tried filling the SWG gap and tried playing Eve online but only made it a month. Finally bit the bullet and started playing WoW in 06. Played that for a couple years and quit. Came back for the Burning Crusade Expansion for a little while. Quit again and started playing Lord of the Rings Online for a few months then went back to WoW at the last expansion for a little while. Got bored and went to Rift for a few months. Saw DC Universe Online and thought I would give that a try... I love comic book heros and that kind of stuff but this game made me want to stick my finger down my throat and vomit on the family cat. What a dissapointment. Then saw this game and here I am. So far so good I think. It could use a little work but the game is still young. Cant have a game like this and not have its rough spots in the beginning.

Anyway thats my gaming history. Whats yours? What games did you start with and which ones did you evolve through.